AI-powered e-commerce has significantly changed the way we shop. In 2013, Deloitte’s study found that FMCG sales underutilized e-commerce channels. Now, many grocers have come to move consumer packaged goods (CPG) through the e-commerce channels. There is increased use of grocery delivery, and subscription boxes for a myriad of products these days. However, some technology used are still lacking. Here, we share some of the 21st century technologies and strategies which retailers are using to stay in the game.
We’ve launched a course to help answer all your questions about Messenger bots and how to strategize and build them
We’ve just launched our new course, “Build Your Own Facebook Messenger Bot” on Highbrow! In it, you’ll get an overview of how to think about and launch your very own Facebook Messenger bot.
- Lesson 1: Intro to chatbots + Intro on the release on the Facebook Messenger bot platform
- Lesson 2: Choosing a use case for your bot
- Lesson 3: Crafting bot dialogs
- Lesson 4: Natural language processing & machine learning for your bot
- Lesson 5: Integrating workflows to your bot
- Lesson 6: Testing and launching your bot
- Lesson 7: Bot analytics
- Lesson 8: Common bot pitfalls
- Lesson 9: Other bot platforms
- Lesson 10: AI and strategy + ending comments and resources
Be sure to check it out! Kudos to the Highbrow team for an amazingly easy way to acquire new knowledge daily in bite-sized chunks. Let us know if you’ve got questions, and how we can help you build your own bot at KeyReply.