In the past year, I watched the startup i joined grow tremendously from a 3 person team to now a team of 20 members. Throughout this journey there were many challenges that we had to overcome. Engineering resource was always lacking, our customers were always requesting for more, and there was nobody really experienced to guide us. The average age of the company (even now) is less than 30, so we just had to learn to figure things out along the way.
We’ve launched a course to help answer all your questions about Messenger bots and how to strategize and build them
We’ve just launched our new course, “Build Your Own Facebook Messenger Bot” on Highbrow! In it, you’ll get an overview of how to think about and launch your very own Facebook Messenger bot.
- Lesson 1: Intro to chatbots + Intro on the release on the Facebook Messenger bot platform
- Lesson 2: Choosing a use case for your bot
- Lesson 3: Crafting bot dialogs
- Lesson 4: Natural language processing & machine learning for your bot
- Lesson 5: Integrating workflows to your bot
- Lesson 6: Testing and launching your bot
- Lesson 7: Bot analytics
- Lesson 8: Common bot pitfalls
- Lesson 9: Other bot platforms
- Lesson 10: AI and strategy + ending comments and resources
Be sure to check it out! Kudos to the Highbrow team for an amazingly easy way to acquire new knowledge daily in bite-sized chunks. Let us know if you’ve got questions, and how we can help you build your own bot at KeyReply.